Benefit of LED lights
The Benefit of LED lights
- It requires less energy to power, LEDS will save you electricity.
- LED lights will save you around 80% of electrical power in Comparison to incandescent bulbs.
- There is a 75% saving on electricity , In comparison with a halogen lamp.
- They contain no hazardous solids, liquids or gases – which can be harmful to the environment.
- LED Lights are available in a number of different colours and shades that can define the style, setting and ambience you desire.
- There is no high-powered discharge that can have a detrimental effect on the eyes.
- LEDs use direct light meaning there is no light pollution.
- Used as a temperature gauge, LEDs can help you distinguish between hot and cold water.
- LEDs have no UV light, eradicating the possibility of skin damage.
- LEDs have a thick epoxy which makes them incredibly durable and pretty much impossible to break.
- They save you money on your electricity bill.
- They can last up to 50,000 hours (that’s a long time).
- LEDs last 2400% longer than regular halogen bulbs – which can be in advance of 40 years difference based on average use.
- LEDs immediately switch-on with no warm-up time.
- The lights are fully operational in all types of weather conditions.
- They contain no harmful environmental pollutants like lead or mercury.
- LEDs are recyclable and don’t emit Radio Frequency interference.